[openbeos-cdt] IRC chat session

  • From: "Stuart McCoy" <stubear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:07:37 -0400

I want to try once again to have another brainstorming session on IRC,
Tuesday April 16th at 8pm EST (irc.openprojects.net, #obos-cdt, type /join
#obos-cdt if the channel doesn't appear in the channel list.  You apparently
need four people in the channel to make it available on the list.)  However,
don't let me stop any of you from trying to organize more convenient times
amongst yourselves and if for some reason I don't make it (like last time;
my internet connection went down), feel free to go ahead and discuss what
BeOS means to the community and to those who will be using it in the future
then relate these concepts to names for the OS.  I want to have a realistic
list by April 21st because we need to get other parts of this project
rolling along as soon as possible.

Stuart McCoy
stubear@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.meltingcrayons.com/stubear