[openbeos-cdt] Re: Help with IRC please?

  • From: "Stuart McCoy" <stubear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 20:55:05 -0500

Ok, due to technial difficulties I'm going to cancel the brainstorming
session for tonight.  I plan on keeping the one at 2pm EST on Monday and I
want to reschedule tonight's session for Tuesday at 8pm EST.  Hopefully
there won't be any technical difficulties  :)

In the mean time keep writing a list of names.