[openbeos-cdt] Re: Help with IRC please?

  • From: Jace <Jace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 17:51:30 -0500

I don't agree with any policies on those messagers... just like I don't agree
with the software licenses which claim ZERO responsibility for the product...
(that's all of them, I think).  Sad thing is, you take one or leave all, if you
don't like the policies.  I still want to create a company that provides
warranty for their software...
-Jace