[openbeos-cdt] Re: Help with IRC please?

  • From: "Jace" <jace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 16:13:21 -0500

>host: irc.openprojects.net
>port: most likely 6667 (perhaps 6668/6666)
>label (?) i think this is the name of the connection on your list, make it
>OpenProjects.net, (or plain Wabby)
>RealName : Jace Jop
>Ident: (random string)jace
>password: leave empty.
>hope this helps.
>guy.

Yes indeed it did help Guy.  Thanks!!  :)  One more question... the server told
me that my nick "Jace" is in use already... is this true or was it simply
reserved for me by the administrator?  If it is mine, I need a password to
identify myself to claim it, apparently.

Is anyone already using "Jace" as a nick?  I hate making up nicks so I stick
with my name.  Willing to trade if you are using it?

-Jace

This message was sent with the demo version of Postmaster, a BeOS mail client.
For more information, please visit http://kennyc.com/postmaster