[openbeos-cdt] For Debro

  • From: Jace <Jace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 01:08:44 -0500

Hey Debro, I tried to reply to your email, but I got this reply:

    all relevant MX records point to non-existent hosts:
    it appears that the DNS operator for this domain has installed an inval=
id MX record with an IP address instead of a domain name on the right hand =

Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 00:33:40 -0500
From: Jace <Jace@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: this mail?
To: debro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm getting myself started on using Beam as my mailer.  It doesn't handle a=
ccounts the same way.  So when I sent an email, likely it was from an accou=
nt I hadn't intentionally selected.