[openbeos-cdt] Re: Design Stuff ... and more

  • From: Kristof Polleunis aka BeAdingo <kristof_polleunis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 01:02:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone

Hope you all had a great Eastertime.  First I really
hope nobody wants to leave the team again.  I realize
that it's difficult to please everyone.  From
experience as webdesigner I know that you can not put
a group of people together and hope a design comes out
that pleases everyone.
Now I'm aware it's not an easy task for Guy to get
things organized here.  First of all it's easier to
organize a team of programmers, they are by nature
more organised ;-) , but organization is a necessary
evil as they say here.  Guy lives in Israel and I bet
the situation there preoccupies him now, what makes
the organization of this large group not an easy task.

Now I've noticed that a few people here like Stubear,
Debro, Jace ...etc, although we may have different
opinions on how things should be done we are thinking
along the same lines concerning the organization of
the group.  So I suggest that those who would like to
get things organized get together with Guy and set up
a plan.  I mean not everyone is interested in setting
up a plan and do organizational stuff, I realize most
of you guys are creative people who want to do their
stuff and it's up to the teamlead to provide

So instead of everyone bitching around that things are
so poorly organised let's get things started.   First
I'd like to ask who wants to be part in setting up a
structure, I'm talking about timeframes,
planningstages, communication etc.  Just the stuff to
get organized nothing more than this at this stage.

Communication is important and Irc  could help but do
realize not everyone lives in the US and timezones can
make this difficult.  So a good forum is not so bad

So my idea is everyone who wants to take part in the
organisation replies with this name and email, then we
try to get together on irc or by any other means.  It
will be easier to get things started with a smaller

Kristof aka BeAdingo

Do You Yahoo!?