[openbeos-cdt] Re: Design Stuff ... and more

  • From: "Jess Tipton" <Shed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 20:28:25 CST

I realize R1 will be basically a home brew R5 but I am interested in
the "R2 team" then. While if there is a icon - sound theme & wallpaper
& color control theme app in R1 then I would like to design for that.
The main feature of my "R6" screen shots are to show the COLOR control
I hope to see. The first OBOS patch unlocked the menu so this leaves a
few questions -will we have font color control & proper highlight color
on 3d objects in ratio to their set color by the user. I don't feel I
am going to be able to constructively & positively collaborate with
this team so again I must ask how do I unsubscribe?