[openbeos-cdt] Re: Design Stuff ... and more

  • From: "Jess Tipton" <Shed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 20:15:32 CST

hey man for the most part I agree but to the common person Bee's aren't
somthing they want around.
- SHED

>>that had Bee's in them where plain stupid & that is NOT what the BE
in
>>BeOS was about. it has nothing to do with an insect that most people
>>detest or fear.
>
>I think the insects that people fear are yellow jackets and wasps.
These bugs are big old jerks.  But NOT honey bees.  Honey bees are so
pleasent and calm that you can touch them while they are feeding and
they wont get too upset.  Bee keepers spend tons of time around them
not getting stung.  It's the yellow jackets that give the bad
reputation to bees.