[openbeos-cdt] Re: Design Stuff ... and more

  • From: "Boris Kuncer" <borisko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 02:46:01 +0200

jeff..
you have to listen to all comments. Some are bad, some are good. but
this is large team and people have different views.
I personally do not like your screenshots. I can argument this if you
want.
Someone does not like icons I made and it only helps me to create right
direction. I take only critics with good argument as serious.
-boris