[openbeos-cdt] Re: Design Stuff ... and more

  • From: "Jess Tipton" <Shed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 17:22:38 CST

On some of hem I didnt use a contrasting font cuz it was a quick mock
up - just a small mod of an existing windows & fonts on my systems as
is now. The pics at the bottom of the page are the full ones while they
dont ahow all views & options they are just concepts.
sorry for a short reply but me & my son are playing games so we can
talk about this a bit later if thats ok. I under stand your need for a
fast to load html page hence the low res logo. my sites load fast even
on dail up & are very graphics heavy but again dail up pass's the speed
tests. check them out if you want. anyway ttyl
- SHED

http://24.72.15.175/