[openbeos-cdt] Re: Close window button

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-cdt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:31:18 -0500

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Eddy Groen <eddyspeeder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Which brings me to my main problem right now: the CDT list has come to life
> again, but nothing has changed compared to 2.5 years ago. No structural
> organization or defined boundaries; just discussions running wild and
> unavoidable causing clashes. Looks like we're headed for yet another
> disaster with people already "getting sick" within a week's time! Obviously,
> if nothing changes, I'm regretting reviving this list in the first place.

Well I consider these current discussions brainstorming. When we all
reach a satisfactory conclusion on certain topics, we can document it
on a Wiki somewhere. Or I can try prototyping it in the Haiku code
itself. Or both.

We aren't going to reinvent this list overnight. Let's all just try to
be patient and reasonable, and don't expect results in just a week.

Based on my reading of some of the archives of this list going way
back, I think we are doing much better. People are posting interesting
mock-ups which are eliciting good discussions. If you have any ideas
for how to formalize this better, please let us know.

--
Regards,
Ryan