[haiku-bluetooth] Google Summer of Code

  • From: Oliver Ruiz Dorantes <oliver.ruiz.dorantes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-bluetooth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 14:29:53 +0200

Hello List.

I have just made some commits with some fixes, but not visible new features.

During the past year I have been gathering all the small and medium tasks
that the stack requires. Which after talking with all mentors,  all these
tasks together could be targeted as a GSoC project.

Those are in the blog post:

And also will be updated in the following document:

GSoC for Haiku is running now and accepting students proposals, so spread
the word!

Best Regards