[haiku-bluetooth] Re: Bluetooth USB dongle issues

  • From: "Oliver Ruiz Dorantes" <oliver.ruiz.dorantes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-bluetooth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 15:58:30 +0200

> I notice that usb_dev_info /dev/bus/usb/0/0 mentions 'isochronous' in two
> places.

Yes this is normal, there must be 1 in and 1 out for eSCO and SCO
connections (for audio & real time data)
All seems fine in your dongle features(class device is algo correct),
according by the vendor ID... could it be a Broadcom one? they make buggy
devices... & i AFAIK sometimes u need to load Firmware on them, and i have
not worked in this support :(

> Isochronous transfers are supposedly not yet implemented in Haiku:
> http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/1045
> Could this be the problem? Has anybody ever got any dongle to work on
> Haiku?

The ISO endpoints are not being used, but the bulk for ACL connections are
initializaed although not yet used/tested.
Just now I got the stack working in Haiku, which i am happy and surprised at
the same time, so can could discard this reason.

Have you got something published in /dev/bluetooth/... ?

Regards!
--
Oliver,

http://urnenfeld.blogspot.com