[haiku-bluetooth] B_RGBA32 Problem

  • From: Joerg Meyer <joerg.meyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-bluetooth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 14:15:40 +0200

Ok

I have the problem that the the code is not showing the icon correct in the
colorspace B_RGBA32 mode but it works with B_CMAP8

So first question is what I did make wrong inside the code (may I missed
some option for the Drawing settings) or is this a bug in Haiku (I know that
B_RGA32 for SetBits is not supported under BeOS).

Next question is, how I can convert my bitmap source bits from 32bit with
B_RGBA32 colorspace to 16bit with B_CMAP8.

Thanks for the reply

--
Joerg Meyer
<mailto://joerg.meyer@xxxxxxxxx>