[haiku-appserver] Re: [Haiku-commits] r14621 - haiku/trunk/src/servers/app

  • From: Adi Oanca <adioanca@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 22:19:01 +0200

Hi,

Stefano Ceccherini wrote:
  WinBorder::MovedByHook() is good for you?
  (it's called before regions are rebuilt)

Yeah I think that is okay, thanks, though I also need to do something _after_ the regions are rebuilt. There is no pressure, though :)

I figured. :-) That's why I wrote the comment between '()'. :-)

I need to think of a nice way to do this. Adding a hook to Layer (and WinBorder) which is called after the regions are build seems a nice way to do it. That way you can set a flag in:
Layer/WinBorder::MovedByHook (to be renamed ::AboutToMoveHook())
, check for it in:
Layer/WinBorder::RegionsRebuiltHook()
then do your thing. :-)

Anybody has something against suffix-ing with 'Hook' hook/virtual functions/methods ?

  Will fix this shortly. I started looking at BWindow again - after a
year of so :p.

See above :)

:-) I was talking about focus. You too? :-)

bye, Adi.