[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: osdrawer.net

  • From: Pier Luigi <pierluigi.fiorini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 12:25:25 +0100

2011/11/20 Fredrik Modèen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx>

> > As a result of the downtime, dev.osdrawer.net got upgraded to the latest
> > Redmine version and I have managed to import changesets in the Repository
> > view for almost every project (I'm completing it right now).
> > As of now www.osdrawer.net is still not up - but svn.osdrawer.net and
> > hg.osdrawer.net works.
>

> Realy nice work :)
>
> so it suports git? perhaps a good way o get to know git before using it in
> Haiku git :)

A lot of people love git (myself included, although I'm no expert) and it I
always wanted to support it.
This seems a nice chance to do some work in order to add Git support, while
fetching changeset for Redmine's Repository view I'm reading about Gitosis
and Gitolite.

I will keep you posted ... :)

--
*"Don't let the noise* of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice."
(Steve Jobs)