[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: Pe Alt+Z to undo in addition to Alt+Y

  • From: Adrien Destugues <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 09:43:32 +0100

Le 23/12/2011 23:47, scottmc a écrit :

Moving this to pedevel as Pe has its own mailing list.

On Dec 23, 2011 2:23 PM, "John Scipione" <jscipione@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jscipione@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Can we make Alt+Z perform undo in Pe? I am kind of addicted to it.
    Alt+Y is... strange.

    Patch below.

    It adds a binding for Alt+Z to undo and Alt+Shift+Z to redo. It
    leaves Alt+Y and Alt+Shift+Y also bound to undo and redo.

The problem with Pe is it uses keycodes for shortcuts, and is mapped to the german QWERTZ keyboard. On my AZERTY keyboard, your fix adds... Alt+W, while Alt+Z is already mapped to "close window".
Proper fix is using chars instead of keycodes and be keymap dependant.

--
Adrien.