[haiku-3rdparty-dev] IDE recommendations?

  • From: Brian Hill <perelandra777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 09:18:01 -0500

Greetings,
I was an avid BeOS user back in the 90's, and used R5 as my primary OS from '98 to '01 while in college. I cut my teeth on C programming in BeOS and created some small utilities that were good enough to release on BeBits, as well as several other ambitious uncompleted projects. I used BeIDE to develop and compile, and have not found an IDE included with Haiku. What does everyone recommend as an IDE for Haiku? Are there any tutorials on getting started on developing for Haiku? After 9 years I feel a little behind the times. Thanks.

-Brian