[hahs_63-68] Re: STIFF GINS AND POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

Kylie Minogue, Robbie Williams and Elton John were walking down Park Lane.

Kylie is flouncing along in her ultra high heels trying to keep up with the
others, and trips sideways, jamming her head between 2 rungs of the fence.

Stuck fast with cute little bottom exposed, Robbie Williams, quick as a flash,
moves her G-string aside and has her way with the squealing Kylie.

When satiated, he looks over to Elton and says "your turn Elton".

Elton is quite upset and replies "I'll never be able to fit my head through
those rungs"!!

Sent from Tony's iPhone