[hahs_63-68] Re: Football

Richard,

While you are reminiscing the good old days and contemplating a spring trip
through the central west, I suggest if you haven't already been there, consider
a bucket list destination well worth visiting if not too wet- Cameron Corner
where the post was driven into the ground at 39.00.00.00 S and 141.00.00.00 E.
Three states have a common post boundary and it boasts clean low cost
accommodation, pub and restaurant, and last time I was there a golf course that
is being developed with 3 holes so far.

I happened to arrive there on dark a couple of years ago not expecting to find
anything while looking for a place to set down and camp overnight. I was
pleasantly surprised by the number of people visiting and had a fun stay there.
That day I had flown from Ceduna to Olympic Dam, onto to Arkaroola (another
great place to visit) and had run into strong headwinds and ran out of daylight
hoping to get to Thargamindah.

Max