[hahs_63-68] Bees

Hello Des,

 I was just about to ring the council with a bee problem, then thought I’d throw it to you first, just in case you had some advice.

 Bees have been entering our brick veneer house between two bricks just one course up from the ground. They’ve been at it for a month or more.

 My daughter says she hears noises at night in the wall. Her room is not adjacent to the bees’ entrance wall.

 We have never had a bee in the house.

 Do you know if it would be the wrong thing to do if I rang the council?

 If I haven’t heard from you by Monday, I’ll proceed with that plan.

 Richard