[hadoop-taiwan] Cloudera Hadoop Training in Taipei

  • From: Yi-Kai Tsai <yikai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hadoop-taiwan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hadoop-taiwan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 10:44:52 +0800

http://www.hadoop.tw/2010/02/cloudera-hadoop-training-in-ta.html

各位 Hadoop 同好:

好消息,由於大家熱烈地投票,Cloudera 決定來台灣舉辦教育訓練與認證。
有打算要考 Hadoop 認證的社群朋友們,請找金主支援考照。(雖然已經比美國便
宜一半了)

  Cloudera Hadoop Training in Taipei

Greetings from Cloudera! We hope you had a joyous New Year celebration.

You recently filled out a survey expressing interest inHadoop
training inTaipei.

We are happy to offer a 3 day developer training session inTaipeion
April 12-14:http://www.eventbrite.com/event/571870480
<http://www.eventbrite.com/event/571870480>

To support the local community, we are offering an incredible discount
for individuals who pay with their credit card (about 50%). We are
also happy to invoice your company at our standard rate.

If you would like to consider a private session for groups over 20
people, please let me know, as we may be able to stay in Taipei for an
extra week.

Cheers,
Christophe

--