[hadoop-taiwan] [調查] 台灣區 Cloudera 教育訓練與認證考試

  • From: Yi-Kai Tsai <yikai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hadoop-taiwan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hadoop-taiwan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 15:47:33 +0800

http://www.hadoop.tw/2010/01/-cloudera.html

如 果大家有興趣想要聽 Cloudera 的教育訓練課程,或者考 Hadoop 認證,
他們目前正在評估要在亞洲的哪裡開辦課程與認證考試,有興趣的可以去填一下問卷。
如果台北人數夠多,或許他們會考慮來台灣辦。

Hadoop Fans,

Over the next year, you'll see new options for Hadoop training and
certification from Cloudera. One of the first things you'll see will
be live sessions outside the US, tentatively planned for the April /
May time frame.

We've seen strong interest in Hadoop on all of our international
trips, so we'd like to ask for community input as we decide exactly
which cities to visit next. For cities we come to, we'll offer our 3
day developer training + certification, and with sufficient interest,
we may also include a 1 day training + certification program for
system administrators.

If you are interested in attending one or both of these sessions,
please fill out a brief survey (link below). If you're using Hadoop at
work, and it's time to train more of your team, you can let us know
how large of a group you have. Survey responses aren't a commitment to
attend, but we may reach out to respondents before we schedule a
session to get a better understanding of actual attendance.

You can fill out survey here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MKGZHG9

If you have any trouble with the survey, or are interested in a
private training session, please don't hesitate to reach out directly.

Cheers,
Christophe
--
Yi-Kai Tsai (cuma) <yikai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Asia Search Engineering.