[hackpgh-discuss] Re: universal construction kit

  • From: Jeremy Herrman <grudgnor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:20:11 -0400

Good finds. I figured there was probably some out there, but I was thinking
more of a complete set with a ridiculous attentiveness to get as close to
the originals as possible, including old versions that aren't sold anymore.

My Cupcake may not have micron resolution, but like the universal
construction kit it would be more for the awesome printers we'll have down
the line.

I guess I just really want my own printed version of Mouse Trap :-D

-Jeremy

On Mar 21, 2012, at 4:08 PM, Matt Stultz <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Games pieces are a tricky thing. Many have been okay but there have been
some issues with a couple. DMCA take down requests suck!

Thanks,
Matt