[hackpgh-discuss] Re: soft circuits class

  • From: Laura McCarthy <ljmccarthy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:01:24 -0400

Hmm, I was wrong then. I thought the holdup was that no one had
credentials. I can take over the Facebook work. I'll be at the shop tonight
so if you want we can chat then, otherwise we can talk the next time I see
you, Doug. Drue, please let me know what you had in mind. For now, I was
just going to have our Twitter feed go right into Facebook.

- Laura