[hackpgh-discuss] Great Balloon News

We have now been officially sponsored for our next balloon launch.
ComponentOne (http://www.componentone.com/) has agreed to pay for our costs
for the next balloon launch and help us acquire some more instrumentation
for it. We would like to get this balloon off the ground before the end of
the month or the begining of next at the earliest. That is an ambitions time
frame that will require the core group working on it to be committed to
getting it done. If you would like to help out with this launch please plan
on being at the shop this coming Monday night (Oct 11th). This should be a
very fun one.

Thanks,
Matt Stultz