[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Friday Night - Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator

We discussed at the shop last night, and the general consensus was that we
need to try this game out as a shop privately, before opening it to the
broader public as an event. That being said, we need to make this happen
one night in the next couple of weekends; it looks bad ass.