[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Bearings?

  • From: "j. eric townsend" <jet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:28:23 -0700

On 7/20/10 16:03, Lori Hepner wrote:
 I placed an order yesterday, and ups delivered my stuff today... so it's almost
like a local store.  I haven't been in Grainger, as it is a tad scary&  I feel
the need for backups of the construction-worker-type (the placement across from a
strip club seems appropriate).

Grainger is basically a place where you pick up orders. The only things on the shelves are things like consumables or stuff you might want to try on (glasses, gloves).

It's worth getting their catalog just to see the vast array of STUFF that they carry.

--
J. Eric Townsend
design: www.allartburns.org; hacking: www.flatline.net;  HF: KG6ZVQ