[guispeak] wireless help

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 20:57:15 -0500

Hi everyone,

I have a question about wireless internet and cordless phones. Now I have a 5.8 mhz cordless phone and for the last couple of days every time some gets on the phone I lose my connection. This didn't use to happen when someone uses this phone but now all of a sutten it knocks me off the Internet. Do you this the channels changed in the phone or my wireless card on my laptop? Does this happen with the wireless routers?

Otis Blue otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Automated follow up AND a mailing list?
  It must be AWeber

<http://www.aweber.com/?207903>http://www.aweber.com/?207903

A reliable auto responder for personal and business use. Only $19 per month. No contract, cancal when you want.