[guispeak] Re: windows XP questions

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:45:32 -0500

Le,

I googled "windows registry" and came up with that url.  I do know there is
one out there that is everything registry and I'll send it along when I find
it in my favorites but as far as the windows management console goes, you
can close that hole without any issues being caused.  Any gateway into your
firewall of course is a possible port to danger but we can't close our
selves off completely or we have no way out.  The windows management console
would be for you if you had licensed miicrosoft server technology.

Johnnie Apple Seed