[guispeak] Re: warning -- windows ate my files!!!!!

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 21:44:04 -0000

Check the Undo last System Restore radiobutton, in the System Tools submenu,
and proceed to do that.  that should put your data  back as it was before.  All
.exe files since the earlier time you restore to, are deleted.  You should
remove any programs you installed between then and now, before restoring to an
earlier time.