[guispeak] Re: transferring rules in Outlook Express

  • From: "Heewon Chun" <hwc2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:51:36 +0900

Hi, Jerry!

Thank you for your info! I guess that wrestling with registry is quite scary,
as you said. I hope to find a sort of "file" that may contain rules of OE. If
that does not exit, I may just go ahead to make another set of rules in OE for
a new PC. Hew! That's a tedious, time-consuming job, although it's doable.

Heewon