[guispeak] Re: the privacy tab in internet explorer 6

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:53:38 -0500

Le,

In the privacy tab, you have to set up sites to block, otherwise, it's
empty.  If you send me the site or if you already know that it can be
accessed, I'll try giving it a try from comcast.  I do know that some times,
the hosts file can become corrupt and sites will not call their correct ip
address translations.

Johnnie Apple Seed