[guispeak] Re: textpal and recent files?

  • From: John Schwery <jschwery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 11:54:15 -0500

Jamal, thanks. That worked. That paragraph key, f9, you put in, works great for reading those tbt diskettes, to jump to the next book.

earlier, Jamal Mazrui, wrote:

Sure.  Press Alt+Shift+M for Manual Settings (which loads TextPal.ini).
Cursor to the undesired file name, press Control+D to delete the line,
and then Control+S to save the file.
Jamal