[guispeak] system backup

  • From: John covici <covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:43:11 -0400

Well, Acronis is not too bad -- no keyboard support so you need to
use the Jaws cursor and I don't know, but if Jaws has a way to label
graphics then it can be done -- you can get a USB disk and clone your
disk -- it has a CD you can  boot from -- of course you need eyeballs
dto do that.  But you can clone your disk so you could stick it in and
it would boot.

Hope this helps.

on Wednesday 04/26/2006 Jerry Neufeld(jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote
 > Good evening folks.
 >
 > I'd like to know if anyone has any recommendations concerning a jaws
 > friendly program that does much what Norton Ghost does. Optimally, I'd have
 > a series of DVDs, the first of which would be bootable, allowing me to back
 > up my entire hard disk in the event of a crash. Lacking this, is there a
 > program that anyone has experience with that permits a COMPLETE backup of
 > the hard disk that I can use without sighted assistance that works with
 > Jaws?
 >
 > Thanks much.
 >
 > Jerry

How do