[guispeak] system backup

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gui-l" <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:21:01 -0400

Good evening folks.

I'd like to know if anyone has any recommendations concerning a jaws friendly program that does much what Norton Ghost does. Optimally, I'd have a series of DVDs, the first of which would be bootable, allowing me to back up my entire hard disk in the event of a crash. Lacking this, is there a program that anyone has experience with that permits a COMPLETE backup of the hard disk that I can use without sighted assistance that works with Jaws?

Thanks much.