[guispeak] sad news

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guispeak" <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <BLIND-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <faith-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>, <nfb-talk@xxxxxxxxxx>, "NFB Webmaster's List" <nfb-web@xxxxxxxxxx>, "bwebbers" <blindwebbers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 14:47:17 -0400

Hi all --
Perhaps most of you have already heard the news that Debbie Scales, owner of
the jfwlite.com site passed away suddenly this morning.  Apparently the site
is closed until further notice.
Did she also moderate the jfwlite list?  I was going to post there but
haven't as I figured if she was the moderator my mail wouldn't go through.
The last post appeared to be this morning and nothing since.

If you go to the jfwlite site you can get the email address of her husband
who could probably use some condolences (rather than questions).  I am
wondering how much time would be involved in picking up the website.  I
don't think I want to volunteer for the list moderation job...
Thought I would pass it along.
Take care.