[guispeak] reading subject line and who the message is from

  • From: "Otis Blue" <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 12:09:35 -0500

Hi,

Could someone tell me how can I find out where to find the email address a certain message came from in outlook express? When I enter on the message all it does is read the message and when I arrow up it just start at the top of the message. I can't shift tab because it won't do anything. So if anyone have any idea how to find out the senders email address please let me no. I'm using windows 5.5 beta 2.
Otis Blue
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx