[guispeak] Re: reading a jpg file

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 19:47:05 +0100

Unfortunately, your best option would be to print the .jpg file onto
[paper.  I don't know how OmniPage 14 treats .pdf files;  but one option
available to Kurzweil 1000 and to OpenBook is to 'virtually' print the
file so that it may be recognised as, or as if it were, a PDF file.
(that's a second-best option, in my limited experience of getting text
out of .jpg files.)