[guispeak] question about turning on auto start from a cd rom

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 08:04:29 -0400

Hi Dan,
1. From "My Computer" or "Windows Explorer" cursor down to the CD-ROM
drive you want to adjust.

2. Press Alt+Enter to bring up the properties for the drive.

3. Hit Ctrl+Tab once to move to the AutoPlay tab in the dialog box.

4. You should now be in a combo box with various types of content from
which to pick.  You can choose a given type of CD, then tab over to a list
of possible actions the computer can take when a CD of that type is
inserted.

Please let us know if this doesn't help get you where you want to go.

Regards,
Jerry

Dan Thompson <dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
08/11/2006 10:45 PM
Please respond to
guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[guispeak] Re: guispeak Digest V3 #123

question about turning on auto start from a cd rom              Hi
Listers,  My friend's cd-rom doesn't auto load anymmore.  Does any one
have
an idea how to turn it back on.  They are  susing windows-xp home,
window-eyes 5.5.  Thanks very much.