[guispeak] problems with Outlook Express

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gui-l" <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 14:07:24 -0400

Hello folks.

I'm wondering if anyone on this list has experienced what has been occurring of late with my Outlook Express. I'm running XP PRO on a 3.6 ghz machine.

Initially, I found many of my messages in reply never sent, unlocatable in any of my numerous folders. More troublesome, about one half of my outgoing messages, begun with control n, never see the light of day, again, unlocatable in any folder.

Any suggestions, other than dumping and reloading outlook Express?

Thanks.

Jerry