[guispeak] Re: problem with outlook 2 k

  • From: "Gary Metzler" <gmtravel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 08:53:20 -0500

Hi George,

The only exchange server I have is the one from windows messaging.  It seems
that I un-installed outlook and re-installed it (don't ask me why)  this is
when I started getting the error message.  When I try to set up the
ms-exchange server under mail in control panel I don't know what information
to put in the name field.  I hope this information is of some help thanks,