[guispeak] petition to keep Blind Justice on the air

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 15:24:51 -0400

Hi all -- The subject says it all -- Someone forwarded this petition to
another list and I signed it and am now forwarding it on to you.
Sorry if this has been mentioned already on this list; I'm a little behind
in my email.
Anyway, if you want to reverse the cancellation of Blind Justice after this
season, please sign the e-petition.
Oh, and also write to the petition author, whose contact info appears after
you have completed signing.
The relevant links are below.
Thanks!
--le

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition:

   "Save Blind Justice"

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/BJ0308/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too.  If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
signing yourself.

Best wishes,

Laura Eaves