[guispeak] Re: pc dies while in ie:

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:03:35 -0500

Hi Dave -- Sorry you're having this problem -- but be thankful it's not doing what my PC has been doing -- just restarting for no reason in the middle of what I'm doing. It does it sometimes several times a day, and I believe it's a hardware problem.
I have bought a new laptop and am in the process of transfering over and getting rid of my old pc to someone who likes to tinker with buggy machines.
Sorry I'm not more help. After paying a lot for tech support I've given up on this one.
But if you'd like, try taking a look at the log and see if it says anything better than "fatal error".
(Don't you hate those terse messages????)
Good luck.
--le

----- Original Message ----- From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>