[guispeak] Re: outlook express and messages

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 20:18:43 -0400

have you dropped a note to gw micro?

-- Jonnie Apple Seed
With his:
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s

On Sep 30, 2005, at 5:55 PM, Otis Blue wrote:

Hi,

I'm having a problem with clicking on messages in outlook express. Someone told me that I'm suppose to be able to read a message in outlook express after clicking on it. Every time I click a message I have to tab once to read the message. I don't know if it's some type of settings I would have to change to get this to work right, but at this moment I have to enter and then tab to read messages. I'm using window-eyes 5.5 beta 1. I would really appreciate some help with this.

Otis Blue otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check out my web site at
http://www.blindcomputerguy.com

You will find all types of new and used computers and peripherals. I also have different types of electronics available for purchase. take a browse around and see what you would like to purchase.