[guispeak] outlook express and messages

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:55:34 -0500

I'm having a problem with clicking on messages in outlook express. Someone told me that I'm suppose to be able to read a message in outlook express after clicking on it. Every time I click a message I have to tab once to read the message. I don't know if it's some type of settings I would have to change to get this to work right, but at this moment I have to enter and then tab to read messages. I'm using window-eyes 5.5 beta 1. I would really appreciate some help with this.

Otis Blue otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Check out my web site at

You will find all types of new and used computers and peripherals. I also have different types of electronics available for purchase. take a browse around and see what you would like to purchase.