[guispeak] Re: outlook 2003 wav sound

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 18:30:10 -0400

Go to control panel under sounds and audio.  You will need to save your
existing sound scheme if you don't want to lose it, then tab to the tree view
of events -- type n for "new mail notification", then tab once and type the
path to the sound you want to use.  Test by tabbing to the test button.  When
you are done fiddling with sounds, tab to apply or ok or whatever -- I forget
whether you need to hit both apply and ok or just ok.  Good luck.