[guispeak] Re: noing files extension

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:21:57 +0100

Very wise to hold off, Tia.

A good source for looking up File Extensions is
http://filext.com/

If your files came from a MacIntosh user, they may be valid,
but here's what the above site says:-

Re:  BHX
This file type is not often seen on PC systems. Note: The
virus W32/MyWife.d@MM!M24 discovered 1/17/06 uses this file
extension to send itself to others. Be careful if you have
received a file of this type in the mail.
Re HQX
Macintosh BinHex 4 Compressed Archive

George.