[guispeak]

  • From: "Leo A. Bissonnette" <leo.bissonnette@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:29:18 -0400

Hello Everyone,

As a newcomer to the list, I have a question concerning cheque writing programs for the visually impaired. I have tried to find out information in this area but am somewhat uncertain about what I can do. I am looking for something that I might possibly use in conjunction with Excel for importing and exporting of data. I want a program that can handle multiple bank accounts. Then there is the real problem--at least for me--and that concerns the writing/printing of cheques independently.

On this last point a more detailed explanation may be necessary. I have gone to my bank and they have been able to provide me with large print cheques, but don't seem to be able to offer advice and/or cheques that I can put into a printer.

I am working with JAWS 5.10.

I there are list members from Canada I'd appreciate any specifics concerning our chartered banks.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Leo

Leo A. Bissonnette