[guispeak] networking problem

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 06:42:46 -0500

Hi everyone,

I have a networking problem that I need some serious help with. Ok when I go and try to setup WPA on my network for some reason my computer will not let me set a security key so that the net work is secured. I don't no what it is but every time i enter in my key it dings at me like there's no more room to type. My computer tech couldn't even figure this out. I was just wondering if someone on the list knew what might be going on with this not letting me set a key for WEP and WPA? I appreciate any suggestion I can get.

Otis Blue
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Computer Guy Direct
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.computerguydirect.com
Voice: 1-866-653-7284
Fax: 414-461-8856
Customer Service email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We accept all major credit cards and Paypal for purchases made through our web site and over the telephone.

If you can't find it from that other guy, why don't you try The Computer Guy!